Our bath inserts are equipped with numerous strong suction cups. Anti-slip designs and specific surface treatments ensure a safe footing.
- Wash at 30° C with mild detergent and delicate cycle. In case you use fatty soaps and cosmetics, more frequent washing is recommended.
- Low spin cycle is necessary
For a safe footing:
- Moisten clean tub bottom with water.
- Push down suction cups firmly, starting from the inner ones and continuing outwards.
- Check if bath insert is firmly in place before entering.
- Rinse bath insert with water after use.
- Hang up to dry (avoid radiators and direct sunlight).
The smell of new PVC can be reduced by soaking the bath inserts in mild soap suds. Rinse with warm water and, if needed, dry in the open air.
Porous surfaces of older bath tubs and shower trays can affect the adhesive power. To avoid slipping, do not use oil-based cosmetics.
Mix bath additives with the flowing water only after attaching the bath insert safely.
Article No. :
Product Group > Usage :
Collection Name :
Special Collection : No
Bath inserts Mini-Mats
Color Group :
Package Length :
Package Width :
Package Height :
Unit of Sales :
Package Content :
Collection Year :
AS/400 Image Path :